|Player: Kam Williams
|School: Mount St. Joseph's (Baltimore, MD)
Ht: 6-2 Wt: 175
Rivals: 4-Star #21 SG
Scout: 4-Star #22 SG
247Sports: 4-Star #23 SG
ESPN: 4-Star #13 SG
High School Statistics
- Four-star prospect according to MaxPreps, ESPN, Rivals, 247Sports and Scout.
- Ranked as the second top prospect in the state of Maryland for 2013 by ESPN.
- Averaged 21 points, three rebounds and two assists for Mount St. Joseph High School in Baltimore, Md.
- Scored more than 2,000 points in three seasons under head coach Pat Chatchey.
- Led Mount St. Joseph to back-to-back Baltimore Catholic League Tournament titles in 2012 and 2013.
- A three-time All-Metro first-team selection as well as BCL Player of the Year in 2012.
- Led AAU squad, Nike Baltimore Elite, in scoring with 20.7 points per game while shooting 50 percent from the field and 51.7 percent from 3-point range.
- Earned MVP honors at the 2013 Capital Classic. Scored a team-high 25 points for the U.S. All-Stars, including a trio of 3-point baskets in the fourth quarter to seal a 126-120 victory.
- Scored a team-high 21 points at the 2013 West Coast All-Star Classic.
- Son of Lorrie Green and Kevin Williams
- Enjoys sleeping, playing video games and hanging out with friends away from the court.
Redshirted during the 2013-14 season after missing the majority of training camp after coming down with mono.
Considering that he's missed an entire season because he was sick, it is hard to project what Williams will be able to do because we haven't seen him play in an Ohio State uniform. But Thad Matta said he is back at full strength and has his weight and conditioning back to where it needs to be and after Ohio State's shooting woes this year he will be looked to for production from the outside.