Forum

Test post  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
Prominent Member Admin
June 19, 2017 4:10 pm  

Test

<---  I still can't change the avatar photo in my posts.  The original photo I uploaded (the one currently showing in my posts) is too zoomed in (only the very center of the photo shows in the window) but it won't let me replace it with a new photo.  Each time I upload a new avatar photo the old photo keeps coming back in my posts, although the new photo DOES appear as my avatar photo on the right side of the page under the "Hi JWH" message and by the "log out" button  over there --->

So I now have the old avatar photo showing over there <---

and the new avatar photo showing over there --->

Any suggestions on how to clear the old avatar photo and replace it with a new avatar photo would be appreciated.  Simply uploading a new one over the old one doesn't make the old one go away.

Edited: 3 months  ago

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
Prominent Member Admin
June 19, 2017 4:36 pm  

I can try to delete the existing image files and maybe you can start over. Gimme a sec.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
Prominent Member Admin
June 19, 2017 4:45 pm  

I just tried to upload a new image to be your avatar and it reverted back to the one you have. I can delete your acct and set you up with a new one if you want. Hopefully that will fix the issue. Let me know and I'll get you taken care of. I can shoot you a new PW at your email too.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
Prominent Member Admin
June 19, 2017 4:54 pm  

I guess it would be simpler to just delete the account and I'll re-register, or whatever is easiest for you.  

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
Prominent Member Admin
June 19, 2017 5:01 pm  

I'll take care of it. Gimme a sec and I'll shoot you an email with your new info.

ReplyQuote

Tony Gerdeman
Prominent Member Admin
June 19, 2017 5:06 pm  

I deleted you, but attributed your posts to me so that you weren't lost forever.

ReplyQuote
JWH
 JWH
June 19, 2017 5:26 pm  

Seems to work now  

Thanks

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register