Two-Minute Drill: Depth Chart Updated for Illinois
By Brandon Castel
COLUMBUS, Ohio — It was a pretty deflating weekend in Lincoln for Ohio State fans who watched their team cough up a 21-point lead in the second half.
They also watched their young quarterback leave the game with an injury just when he was starting to play the best football of his brief OSU career.
The good news on Monday was that Braxton Miller appeared as the starting quarterback on the latest depth chart released by the Buckeyes for their upcoming game at Illinois.
Senior Joe Bauserman—fresh off his 1-for-10 showing at Memorial Stadium—is once again listed as the backup quarterback this week.
Here is a two-minute rundown of the rest of the new depth chart.
- Junior Jordan Hall still listed as the starting RB this week and Carlos Hyde is listed as the backup.
- That means senior Boom Herron is not listed despite the fact he is returning from suspension after missing the first six games of the season.
- Marcus Hall returns to the depth chart after serving his one-game suspension.
- After starting the first 5 games at RG, Hall is listed as the backup to Andrew Norwell at LG.
- Jack Mewhort continues to be listed as the starter at RG with Corey Linsley as the backup.
- Philly Brown still listed as a co-starter at WR with Chris Fields.
- FB Adam Homan returns to the depth chart this week. David Durham had replaced him as the backup FB to Zach Boren while Homan was recovering from an injury.
- There were no noticeable changes to the defensive depth chart this week.
- Seniors DE Nathan Williams still not listed and neither is DE Solomon Thomas.
- J.T. Moore continues to be listed as the No. 1 Leo with freshman Steve Miller as the backup.
Donate by Check :
1380 King Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43212
Help us bring you more Buckeye coverage. Donate to the-Ozone.
Click here to email this the-Ozone feature to a friend...or even a foe.
(c) 2010 The O-Zone, O-Zone Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, rebroadcast,rewritten, or redistributed.