Two-Minute Drill: Updated Depth Chart for Indiana
By Brandon Castel
COLUMBUS, Ohio — If you missed it yesterday, Ohio State updated its depth chart for this week’s game against Indiana.
Just about everyone from the two-deep should see the field against the hapless Hoosiers, assuming the Buckeyes get out of bed for the noon kickoff.
Here is a two-minute rundown of this week’s depth chart.
- Backup QB still listed as Joe Bauserman OR Kenny Guiton.
- Backup RB listed as Jordan Hall OR Carlos Hyde.
- Kick returners listed as Hall and Chris Fields OR Jaamal Berry.
- Redshirt soph. Adam Bellamy listed as a starter after his big game vs. Wisconsin.
- Bellamy replaces redshirt frosh J.T. Moore, who had been listed as the starting Leo since the injury to Nathan Williams.
- Junior John Simon now listed as starting Leo, ahead of Solomon Thomas OR Moore.
- First time in the two-deep this year for Thomas, who was suspended first five games.
- Also first time for freshman Joel Hale. Backup nose tackle listed as Evan Blankenship OR Hale.
- Redshirt frosh Darryl Baldwin also makes an appearance in the two-deep this week behind Johnathan Hankins.
- Freshman LB Curtis Grant remains in the two-deep as the backup to Etienne Sabino at Sam LB.
Donate by Check :
1380 King Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43212
Help us bring you more Buckeye coverage. Donate to the-Ozone.
Click here to email this the-Ozone feature to a friend...or even a foe.
(c) 2010 The O-Zone, O-Zone Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, rebroadcast,rewritten, or redistributed.