Two-Minute Drill: Buckeyes Update Depth Chart for Miami
By Brandon Castel
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio State released its latest depth chart for the Miami (Fla.) game Monday, and there were some significant changes from last week.
Here is a quick rundown of how things look in the two-deep heading into a big week-three matchup with the Hurricanes.
- After missing the first two games, Jordan Hall, Travis Howard and Corey Brown do not appear on the depth chart for Miami.
- They were also left off the depth chart last week, even though the coaches expected them to play.
- Soph. guard Corey Linsley returns to this week's depth chart after serving a two-game suspension. He is listed as the backup to Marcus Hall at RG.
- LB Jordan Whiting still does not appear in the two-deep, although he played special teams last week after serving a one-game suspension.
- Senior QB Joe Bauserman is still listed as an "OR" with freshman Braxton Miller despite the fact Miller did not take a single snap against Toledo.
- Jaamal Berry returns to the depth chart this week, but not at RB. He's listed as the No. 1 kick returner.
- Soph. Carlos Hyde is still listed as the No. 1 RB and redshirt freshman Rod Smith still listed as the backup in the two-deep.
- Redshirt soph. Chris Fields now listed as an "OR" with Philly Brown at WR after Brown injured his ankle against Toledo.
- True freshman Antonio Underwood is still listed as the backup to J.B. Shugarts at right tackle. Underwood missed the Toledo game with a leg injury.
- Redshirt freshman J.T. Moore is listed as an "OR" with senior Nathan Williams at the Leo spot in this week's depth chart.
- Williams missed the Toledo game with what is being called a “bone bruise.”
- Redshirt soph. Dominic Clarke is still listed as the starting corner across from Bradley Roby.
Donate by Check :
1380 King Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43212
Help us bring you more Buckeye coverage. Donate to the-Ozone.
Click here to email this the-Ozone feature to a friend...or even a foe.
(c) 2010 The O-Zone, O-Zone Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, rebroadcast,rewritten, or redistributed.