Two-Minute Drill: Hope Talks Buckeyes on B1G Teleconference
By Brandon Castel
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio State is 7-0 for just the 22nd time in school history, and they have a chance to go 8-0 with a victory over a 3-3 Purdue team on Saturday in Ohio Stadium.
It will be a noon kickoff between the Buckeyes and Boilermakers, and their head coach had some interesting things to say about Braxton Miller during his appearance on the weekly Big Ten Football Teleconference on Tuesday.
Hope on the Buckeyes
* Hope on what's different about Braxton this year: "Everything. He's a much more complete player."
* Hope says Braxton is a fantastic athlete and a great competitor. "There's nothing he can't do."
* Hope said Braxton is one of the top QBs in the country and one of the top offensive players in the B1G.
* Hope praises the improvement of the Ohio State offensive line this season. Fact they can open it up helps the running game as well.
* Hope on key to beating Ohio State: "We're going to have to tackle somebody." Missed a lot of them against the Badgers.
Hope on the Boilers
* Hope says the Boilers didn't play well this past week. Didn't block, didn't tackle and had dropped balls.
* Hope said Purdue played well against OSU in two wins over last three years. Tackled well, but 2010 they got beat badly.
* Hope said they anticipate Ralph Bolden playing more this week against OSU than he did last week against Wisconsin.
Donate by Check :
1380 King Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43212
Help us bring you more Buckeye coverage. Donate to the-Ozone.
Click here to email this the-Ozone feature to a friend...or even a foe.
(c) 2010 The O-Zone, O-Zone Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, rebroadcast,rewritten, or redistributed.