* Meyer said they watched last year's game against Michigan State quite a bit. He said the MSU offense is much more explosive than they were. The defense is similar. He said OSU didn't play great last year offensively in that game.
* Meyer said he thinks his past experiences in the SEC Championship Games helped in the logistics of preparing for this game.
* Meyer said Curtis Grant is still dinged up with a high ankle sprain, but thinks he will play. “Still a little bit of wobble, but he's getting better.” Philly Brown has a small stress fracture in his leg, he's not full speed, but he'll go.
* Meyer said Marcus Hall will not start in the Big Ten Championship Game. Said Hall paid the penalties for the fight, but he's still disappointed in Hall's actions after the fight. Pat Elflein will start.
* Meyer said this game will be a great challenge for both teams because it's strength against strength.
* Meyer said he's expecting a tremendous environment tomorrow night.
* Meyer said Kenny Guiton has had a “real impact” on Braxton Miller this year. He related it to how Taylor Decker has improved from watching how Jack Mewhort practices. Miller never got to learn from watching like Decker until this year.
* Meyer said for the past three months, the three-game suspension has had the impact on Carlos Hyde that Meyer wanted, and he hopes it continues to impact him for the rest of his life.
* Meyer said his defense responded well this week in practice. He said he didn't see many heads hanging down.
* He said the Christian Bryant injury was incredibly emotional for everybody. Bryant came with the team to Indianapolis. He said the injury brought the team closer together because it was either that or fall apart and struggle.
* Meyer said the MSU defense is in the top three that he's ever coached against.
* Meyer said he prefers to have conference championship games indoors.
* He said they've spent time researching when and where Michigan State's special teams fake punts/field goals happen.
* Meyer said there are probably some similarities between this MSU team and the OSU team he prepared against in 2006.
* Meyer said Carlos Hyde was a good back last year, but this year he is an exceptional back. His stamina is better, he's leaner and stronger, he makes bigger plays.
* Meyer said that linebacker is still a concern. He said Josh Perry has solidified himself as a Big Ten linebacker. Curtis Grant still has some work to do. They are all getting better though, and they need to continue to try and stockpile that position.
* Meyer said that a defense can put nine in the box to stop Ohio State's run, but that's where Devin Smith and Philly Brown have to step up.
* Meyer said he hasn't heard any of the negativity aimed at his team from the media.
* Meyer said he won't sleep well tonight. He said this will be a “toughness game”. “We'll find out if the Buckeyes are a tough team tomorrow night.”