Guiton Named Big Ten Offensive Co-Player of the Week
By From Big Ten Press Release
Offensive Co-Players of the Week
Kenny Guiton, Ohio State
Sr., QB, Houston, Texas/Eisenhower
• Threw six touchdowns, an Ohio State record and the second-most in Big Ten single-game history, in Ohio State’s victory over Florida A&M
• Completed 24 of 34 passes for 215 yards while playing the first half only in his second career start
• Connected with five different receivers on his six touchdown throws, including his second to Evan Spencer with 13 seconds left in the first half to set the program record
• Records his second career weekly honor and second in as many weeks
• Last Ohio State Offensive Player of the Week: Kenny Guiton (Sept. 16, 2013)
Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin
So., RB, Kenosha, Wis./Bradford
• Finished with 147 yards and a career-best three touchdowns on just 16 carries, an average of 9.2 yards per carry, in Wisconsin’s victory over Purdue
• Scored on a five-yard run in the first quarter, a 27-yard sprint in the third and a 15-yarder in the third
• Rushed for 140 yards or more in his fourth straight contest and leads the nation with 624 yards and 156.0 yards per game
• Records his first career weekly honor
• Last Wisconsin Offensive Player of the Week: Montee Ball (Nov. 12, 2012)
Donate by Check :
1380 King Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43212
Help us bring you more Buckeye coverage. Donate to the-Ozone.
Click here to email this the-Ozone feature to a friend...or even a foe.
(c) 2010 The O-Zone, O-Zone Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, rebroadcast,rewritten, or redistributed.