OSU's Thomas Named Big Ten Player of the Week
From Big Ten Press Release
Ohio State's Deshaun Thomas has been named this week's Big Ten Player of the week. Below is the full release from the Big Ten Conference.
Deshaun Thomas, Ohio State
F – So. – 6-7 – Fort Wayne, Ind. – Bishop Luers
Averaged 26.5 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists in Ohio State’s wins over USC Upstate (82-58) and on the road against South Carolina (74-66)
Photo by Jim Davidson
- Posted a career-high 30 points against South Carolina, adding six rebounds and three assists in the road victory
- Recorded 23 points and three assists against USC Upstate
- Shot 74.2 percent from the field for the week, including 81.3 percent against the Gamecocks
- Earns his first Player of the Week award
- Last Ohio State Player of the Week: Jon Diebler (March 7, 2011)
Donate by Check :
1380 King Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43212
Help us bring you more Buckeye coverage. Donate to the-Ozone.
Click here to email this the-Ozone feature to a friend...or even a foe.
(c) 2010 The O-Zone, O-Zone Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, rebroadcast,rewritten, or redistributed.