Share:

Taking Stock: Buckeyes Still Producing Impressive Numbers at All Levels  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
November 3, 2019 12:58 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Every now and then it makes sense to take a look at where the Ohio State football team stands in relation to the rest of the nation. The rankings are one thing -- and the Playoff Rankings will be out in a couple of days, but it's always interesting to see just how much production the Buckeyes are responsible on both offense and defense. With the Ohio State offense and defense...

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Tony Gerdeman

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

Buck68
 Buck68
(@Buck68)
November 4, 2019 8:06 am  

Tony, what kind of 'victory lap' finishes 5 games before the team?

IMO and historically [1969-2018), we have repeatedly 'done it to ourselves' with our premature hype and adorations.

And, after our latest 'the Slip' of the tongue, we have yet again excelled at pointing to somebody/something else other than the task at hand. As the content of this article descriptively indicates... we are at it again, demonstrably having NOT learned our lesson... again.

This post is not to repeat OUR blaming, either. It is to appeal to all of us to take hold of our distracting behaviors and CLOSET THEM ...until the whole 2019-20 season is FINISHED. And to treat each other in this matter... as it has been reported that our players treat each other in the daily course of doing their jobs.

That said, i hope Buckeyes realize the intent of this post is to point at what our coaches have said about "practice to a standard", rather than 'be like X'.

Neither congratulations nor blame are in order... IF we are yet on the journey... because both distract us from the task at hand... no matter how miniscule our role in supporting our coaches and players.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
November 4, 2019 1:46 pm  

Buck68 ... when you're more interested in communicating than communication, I'd be happy to discuss the errors of my written ways.

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

ReplyQuote
Buck68
 Buck68
(@Buck68)
November 5, 2019 12:27 pm  

Gerd: it seems that we've been on different pages for quite some time.

I just went 0-3 with you on 'comm'. I'm still not interested in personalizing, let alone characterizing, the "error of someone's written ways.

Enjoying the content and most of the expression in your posts. It's a great year so far, but....

...but each day is a new day, and 'come what may' is still in play.

GO BUCKS!

ReplyQuote