Notifications

Five Predictions: Ohio State at Northwestern  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
October 18, 2019 9:00 am  
wpf-cross-image

So I predict five things for every Ohio State game. The Buckeyes have played six games. Last week, I said I had gotten 16 of my 25 predictions correct. However, as a calculator has pointed out to me, there should be 30 predictions total. I don't know where those five predictions went or who took them, but this is very typical in the prediction industry.

James A. Mills
 James A. Mills
(@James A. Mills)
October 18, 2019 9:29 am  

1. NU throws 3 or 4 ints. early and PF shuts down the passing game because they trail 14 to 0 without the Ohio State offense reaching the endzone up to that point. Because of that. NU runs the ball 40 times against the Buckeyes but only gain "90" yards.

2. The only talking point FOR NU is their defense. By the final gun even that will be a relic of the past. The Buckeyes rush for 400 yards+ with run run run, run run pass, to keep Justin Fields out of harms way until NU simply throws in the towel.

3. Chase Young gets 2 sacks. That's only because PF was afraid........he was very afraid and stopped all pass plays. Otherwise Chase would have gotten at least 3 all by himself.

4. Master Teague pops 125 yards rushing and finishes 3rd in yards gained behind JK and Justin.

5. Jordan Fuller finishes boredom reading of an old Harold Robbins novel before exiting the game very early to take a nap.

ReplyQuote
Robert Gustin
 Robert Gustin
(@Robert Gustin)
October 18, 2019 1:15 pm  

52-0.

You are welcome.

ReplyQuote
Baron
 Baron
(@Baron)
October 18, 2019 3:26 pm  

I predict Borland chasing someone. And not catching him

ReplyQuote
JP Robb
 JP Robb
(@JP Robb)
October 18, 2019 8:07 pm  

I think you have a shot at going 5 for 5 this week. Olave is due for a TD. I'm hoping 3 and 5 happen on the same play!

ReplyQuote
Chris
 Chris
(@Chris)
October 18, 2019 8:26 pm  

Poor predictable Bart. He always picks rock.

ReplyQuote