Notifications
Clear all

Jaylen Harris Making Decisions Easier For Brian Hartline  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
April 7, 2019 12:24 pm  

To this point, most of the talk about Ohio State wide receiver Jaylen Harris has been about whether or not this was the year that he would be able to contribute. Now a junior, Harris has provided glimpses and flashes over his first two years, which is what has always prompted the questions. The potential is unmistakable.

Robert Gustin
 Robert Gustin
(@Robert Gustin)
April 7, 2019 12:40 pm  

They need to lock down Hartline.

ReplyQuote
Christopher Perry
 Christopher Perry
(@Christopher Perry)
April 7, 2019 1:47 pm  

Good to see Hartline making adjustments to get the best players on the Field. I think Olave and Hill are locks...and if given the opportunity I could see Harris passing Victor. Mack and Victor should provide good depth. But neither has shown enough to think they can be go to guys.

ReplyQuote
Sir Miles
 Sir Miles
(@Sir Miles)
April 7, 2019 5:34 pm  

Four catches in 2 years is so insignificant, but to be fair, the 3 guys, he's compared with all rs 1 of their first 2 years.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
April 7, 2019 6:24 pm  

Just as Harris should have redshirted in 2017.

ReplyQuote
JaredL77 (Poisonut)
(@poisonut)
April 8, 2019 8:33 am  

Kid is a physical freak.  Him being able to put it all together would be great news for Ryan Day and the football Buckeyes.

ReplyQuote
Dan Downing
 Dan Downing
(@Dan Downing)
April 9, 2019 1:36 pm  

I think we will find that Harris is a better version of Victor if he gets on the field this fall. Victor has had opportunity over three seasons and has not developed into the receiver who can go up and get the ball in traffic that we expected. Harris can do that. Hopefully Victor improves and Harris still forces his way onto the field and puts up some numbers.

ReplyQuote