Share:

Michigan Monday -- Army of Darkness  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
September 9, 2019 8:50 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Way back in July of 2015, it was revealed that the University of Michigan had a deal in place to play the Army Black Knights during the 2019 football season. On Saturday, that bill came due, and Michigan had just enough on hand to cover it. The Wolverines came away with a hard-fought and completely draining 24-21 win in double overtime, and Army came away with a cool $1.5 million.

This topic was modified 5 days ago 2 times by Tony Gerdeman

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

Brett Chardenet
 Brett Chardenet
(@Brett Chardenet)
September 10, 2019 7:12 am  

Living 20 mins from Ann Arbor, it’s always fun to listen to the fans vent at the current state of affairs.

Mike Valenti at Detroit’s 97.1 The Ticket had this to say about the most over rated football coach in America. Very well worth the listen as he mentions that Ryan Day would be crucified if he made some of the decisions Harbaugh made during the Army game. But not in Ann Arbor for their savior!

https://971theticket.radio.com/articles/mike-valenti-harbaugh-proved-hes-most-overrated-coach

ReplyQuote
Mick Trout
 Mick Trout
(@Mick Trout)
September 10, 2019 10:40 am  

Mike Valenti is a Sparty slap though. Guy will bash Michigan every chance he gets. Some warranted. Most not.

ReplyQuote
Buckeye All-Star
 Buckeye All-Star
(@Buckeye All-Star)
September 10, 2019 3:30 pm  

I saw both of Michigan's games and they looked and stunk like Shea in both. I honestly thought Army was going to win every second of the game. I don't buy into any of the hype about them or Harbaugh. Shiddy Shea and the clown circus up north will drop one very soon I'm grateful to the UM regents for hiring that nutjob up north for sheer entertainment value.

ReplyQuote