Share:

Michigan Monday: All Is Forgiven!  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
September 30, 2019 10:19 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Any doubts about exactly how good the Michigan Wolverines were following their 35-14 loss to Wisconsin a week ago were cleared up by Saturday's 52-0 decisive rout over the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. Rutgers, a team that has won multiple games in many years of its existence, had nothing for Michigan on Saturday. Which, of course, is exactly...

This topic was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Tony Gerdeman

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

Longtime Fan
 Longtime Fan
(@Longtime Fan)
October 1, 2019 6:41 am  

The Iowa game is pivotal for scUM. If they win it and things go like they should the rest of October, UM would be 5-3 (assume losing to Ped St and ND). If they lose Iowa, they are on track for 4-4 at end of October- not great for a team that was eyeing the Playoff before a single snap was played. This Saturday I'll be pulling for Iowa like I never have before!!

ReplyQuote
Ron Fishman
 Ron Fishman
(@Ron Fishman)
October 1, 2019 11:35 am  

Amen

ReplyQuote
Norman Head
 Norman Head
(@Norman Head)
October 1, 2019 2:33 pm  

Michigan could lose to Michigan State or Indiana as well as Notre Dame, Iowa, Penn State and Ohio State and already Wisconsin. 5 practically guaranteed losses and two maybe's. Even a winning season is in question. I expect them to beat Illinois and Maryland but at the moment, even those are questionable. I definitely agree, if they lose to Iowa Saturday, there will be no bottom to far down they go before they bottom out. They should have hired Luke Fickell or Gord Ash.

ReplyQuote
Philip Spahr
 Philip Spahr
(@Philip Spahr)
October 2, 2019 12:26 pm  

I don't think TTUN can beat Iowa, but I wouldn't be unhappy if they did. After all, it is much more fun to dominate a team with a good record than an also ran. We want OSU to beat the best, not just the worst. Besides, there are members of a certain committee that would love to find OSU undeserving because of a weak schedule.

ReplyQuote