Forum

Michigan Monday: Tr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Michigan Monday: Tricked by a Lying Eye?  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
October 14, 2019 9:47 pm  

Michigan went into Champaign, Illinois on Saturday and held a 28-0 lead in the first half before holding on for a 42-25 come-from-ahead win over the Illinois Fighting Illini. I heard a national radio host on Monday saying the game ended up being close because the Wolverines shut things down when it was 28-0, but I have to disagree.

Robert Gustin
 Robert Gustin
(@Robert Gustin)
October 14, 2019 10:34 pm  

Fucking awesome.

ReplyQuote
Longtime Fan
 Longtime Fan
(@Longtime Fan)
October 15, 2019 4:42 am  

I think this is the point where we start seeing the losses pile up for Jimmy and the Mirages. I'll stop short of saying I will "root" for Ped State and Notre Lame, and just say that those 3 teams will reveal their true selves in that stretch of games- I think all 3 are pretenders to some extent. OSU doesn't get hurt by any of it, either.

ReplyQuote
Buckeye All-Star
 Buckeye All-Star
(@Buckeye All-Star)
October 15, 2019 10:25 am  

"but they won’t need to worry about the Badgers again until the Big Ten title game."

You must be talking about next year's Big Ten title game. That is, unless Michigan can figure out a way to get in with 3-4 losses.

You're correct that they didn't rein in their offense. The national radio host must be a Michigan fan. I've never seen a fan base better at lying to themselves. I think PSU is going to wallop them and they will lose to Notre Dame the following week...yet they will still be ranked, lol. Just kidding about them being ranked.

ReplyQuote
Jason H
 Jason H
(@Jason H)
October 15, 2019 1:48 pm  

"Ped State and Notre Lame"

Can you leave these childish and uncreative insults out of the discussion? It makes you look like a moron and the rest of the Michigan fanbase like assholes for tolerating it.

ReplyQuote
Longtime Fan
 Longtime Fan
(@Longtime Fan)
October 15, 2019 2:18 pm  

Jason H- No. Thanks for asking. Head back to your UM blog now.

ReplyQuote
Jim Short
 Jim Short
(@Jim Short)
October 15, 2019 7:24 pm  

He is a moron! He could be 12 yrs old though which would forgive him.

ReplyQuote
Longtime Fan
 Longtime Fan
(@Longtime Fan)
October 15, 2019 7:59 pm  

I checked his profile. He signed up to comment on O-Zone 30 minutes before leaving his troll remark! He's a butt hurt scUM fan who is slowly realizing the fantasy is gone, and can probably be found at some shrine to Bo and his 5-12 bowl record.

ReplyQuote
James Matuszak
 James Matuszak
(@James Matuszak)
October 15, 2019 10:17 pm  

I'd call TTUN's win over the Frightening Illini a near-choke job.

ReplyQuote