Share:

Ohio State Football Notebook: 'That's the ultimate stat'  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
12/08/2019 1:08 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Fall camp is in full swing for the Ohio State football team. Plays are being charted. The good and the bad are piling up. At quarterback, three guys are getting split reps until somebody steps forward and declares himself the starter. In a perfect world, there would be a single particular statistic that coaches could turn to wen trying to decide on the...

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Tony Gerdeman

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

Cageyone
 Cageyone
(@Cageyone)
12/08/2019 3:28 pm  

News flash Justin Fields is your starting quarterback. There will be no real competition. It's just a matter of getting the others in other words to backups ready to play.

ReplyQuote
John
 John
(@John)
12/08/2019 6:53 pm  

The interceptions in the scrimmage were not fields passes.

ReplyQuote
Ed
 Ed
(@Ed)
13/08/2019 6:40 am  

Years ago the defense always dominated the spring and fall camp scrimmages.faster for DC’s to get their defenses in place as the offense still implementing their playbook well into camp. As it should be.

ReplyQuote
Jeff
 Jeff
(@Jeff)
13/08/2019 10:42 am  

With good defense, I would love to see some big leads going into the fourth quarter of our games, so [fill in the blank], second string QB, will get a lot of game action.
I mean, Haskins got a fair number of snaps in 2017. I'd love to see that again.

ReplyQuote

Buck68
 Buck68
(@Buck68)
13/08/2019 11:05 am  

"The Ultimate Stat" is...

not making the latest "Top Ten College Football Towns" according to some... Somebody...

who put the bleu maze a yellowish #4....

Once again time again to speak... VERY SOFTLY... while preparing that Big Stick... for Saturday Realities.

OH... exquisite anticipation!

go bucks...

ReplyQuote