Ohio State Offers C...

Share:

Ohio State Offers Cincinnati Linebacker Jaheim Thomas  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
March 30, 2019 5:29 pm  

Ranked the No. 21 outside linebacker in the nation and the No. 274 player overall, Thomas poses intriguing possibilities defensively with his 6-foot-5, 218-pound frame. Thomas also holds offers from Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Notre Dame, and Vanderbilt. Thomas has visited Ohio State a number of times...

This topic was modified 2 months ago 4 times by Tony Gerdeman

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

Sir Miles
 Sir Miles
(@Sir Miles)
March 30, 2019 5:59 pm  

The Cincinnati Kids

ReplyQuote
Christopher Perry
 Christopher Perry
(@Christopher Perry)
March 30, 2019 6:06 pm  

I absolutely love how Day has subtly, but significantly, tweaked recruiting. While I do believe there is more than one way to skin a cat...and appreciate Urban's methods, I am an Ohio Native and I will always believe Ohio State should recruit "inside out". Get Ohio's best (out of the top 20 or so) and fill in from there. That is a VERY sustainable approach to recruiting and as long as you keep that "Fence Around Ohio" and supplement with the best from elsewhere you will have a top 10 program, Dominate B1G, and compete for your fair share of Nationals. Tress played in 3 Nationals in 10 years...Urban did about the same.

ReplyQuote
Robert Gustin
 Robert Gustin
(@Robert Gustin)
March 30, 2019 6:35 pm  

THIS is what I look at: "Thomas also holds offers from Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Notre Dame, and Vanderbilt."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Clyde
 Clyde
(@Clyde)
March 30, 2019 7:29 pm  

Look at the top players for the last 5 years and the studs were from out of state. I dont care where the kid is from, you go after the best players.

ReplyQuote

john earliwine
 john earliwine
(@john earliwine)
March 31, 2019 8:16 am  

Go after the best player period.

ReplyQuote
James A. Mills
 James A. Mills
(@James A. Mills)
March 31, 2019 8:57 am  

Let's call these guys "The Cincinnati Foundation."