Notifications
Clear all

The-Ozone Staff Picks: Wisconsin at Ohio State  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
October 25, 2019 12:22 pm  

One of the great things about this job is our ability to help people live out their dreams. That happened last week when everyone here agreed to steer clear of a correct prediction so that one of our long-time forum posters could win the week. That poster was Crabapple Buck, who won the week with his 51-3 prediction. As you may remember, Ohio State went...

James A. Mills
 James A. Mills
(@James A. Mills)
October 25, 2019 12:24 pm  

Ohio State 45
Bucky 10

If it rains

Ohio State 35
Bucky 10

ReplyQuote
Todd
 Todd
(@Todd)
October 25, 2019 12:40 pm  

i hate rainy weather .. it DOES negate speed of OSU some And the last big game we had in the rain we lost in 2015 at home… But this is a different team and a different year and weather should never ever be an excuse because both teams have to play in it… While I do prefer it to be sunny instead and I do think Wisconsin is legitimate I think our buckeyes are for real and they win in a tough battle overall but pull away to win 30.17... go Bucks!

ReplyQuote
Ole Buckeye
 Ole Buckeye
(@Ole Buckeye)
October 25, 2019 2:32 pm  

Well, I feel like we have our Annual Bad Game this week - and to me that means Ohio State wins 27-24.

I would prefer 52-6 but... I'll take a win, I guess.

ReplyQuote
Osu_nerd
 Osu_nerd
(@Osu_nerd)
October 25, 2019 2:33 pm  

59-0

ReplyQuote
atlbuck
 atlbuck
(@atlbuck)
October 25, 2019 3:47 pm  

It will rain. I expect a low scoring game which the Buckeyes win by 7-10.

ReplyQuote
DJ
 DJ
(@DJ)
October 25, 2019 5:09 pm  

Interesting to see how we do against the Wisconsin run game. Even Northwestern was able to find some creases in the Buckeye defense last week.

I think we will need more QB running this week to loosen up the Wisky D for Dobbins and Teague.

I think we come in with a good plan. If we are even or better in the turnover battle we win. 38-24 Bucks

ReplyQuote
Sean Dillon
 Sean Dillon
(@Sean Dillon)
October 25, 2019 5:25 pm  

Break out the crack pipe. Nobody is scoring 35 tomorrow. The Buckeyes 17-9.

ReplyQuote
S Andrew Alexander
 S Andrew Alexander
(@S Andrew Alexander)
October 25, 2019 7:00 pm  

Wisconsin will indeed come in angry - and over-correct. Wisconsin backs tend to fumble in big games - Melvin Gordon had one near the goal line against the Bucks a few years ago and Taylor fumbled against Illinois. In the rain with the stakes this high I can see at least 2 fumbles by the Badgers helping break their chances.
Ohio State 42
Wisconsin 14

ReplyQuote
Hank
 Hank
(@Hank)
October 25, 2019 7:04 pm  

Wisconsin will expose the Buckeyes linebackers by running at them and play action passes to the running backs. They will double Chase Young and nobody else will get to the QB. Offense will sputter against a really good defense. I hope Im wrong but I have it 21-17, Wisconsin.

ReplyQuote

Don
 Don
(@Don)
October 25, 2019 7:33 pm  

The game is in Columbus not Madison. Wisc will not hold OSU to 17. Heck OSU will score 17 alone in the 2nd qtr in the rain and win the game 42-14 with Okudah or Wade getting a pick 6.

ReplyQuote
James A. Mills
 James A. Mills
(@James A. Mills)
October 25, 2019 8:05 pm  

After this game Wisconsin will need a lot of help to compete just for the West Division title (don't think they get enough). ZERO chance that Bucky can hold the Buckeyes under 30 points. Yep, they're a good team but they're nowhere in the vicinity of being good enough to slow the Buckeyes down.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@Ron)
October 25, 2019 10:33 pm  

Maybe the thing most predictors are missing is this game we will actually play full out the whole game. We have never done that in any game this year really. Thus I think a forth quarter score or two will easily get the bucks in the 40’s and maybe over 50.
48-20.

ReplyQuote
Buckeye All-Star
 Buckeye All-Star
(@Buckeye All-Star)
October 26, 2019 12:39 am  

The game hasn't lost its sizzle regardless of what so many hack writers have said this week. Wisconsin was overrated before they lost and they have very little chance of an upset against a much more talented and better coached OSU. It may be the first time Fields will be forced to win a tough game. I'm not fond of the rain.
OSU 31
UW 16

ReplyQuote
Kevin
 Kevin
(@Kevin)
October 26, 2019 2:04 am  

❤️

ReplyQuote
Buckeye All-Star
 Buckeye All-Star
(@Buckeye All-Star)
October 26, 2019 8:51 am  

I think you'd better put that pipe away. Nobody is holding the Buckeyes to 17 points.

ReplyQuote
Alum
 Alum
(@Alum)
October 26, 2019 12:41 pm  

OSU 31-14

ReplyQuote
Sean Dillon
 Sean Dillon
(@Sean Dillon)
October 26, 2019 1:19 pm  

Crackheads. Who said we were going score 40?

ReplyQuote
Kevin
 Kevin
(@Kevin)
October 26, 2019 4:32 pm  

Hank, stop it! get some help. LOL

ReplyQuote