Share:

Following First Scrimmage, Ryan Day Excited About Buckeye Defense  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
10/08/2019 7:43 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Ryan Day doesn't keep score during fall scrimmages, and he didn't need to in order to know who won the Buckeyes' first scrimmage of preseason camp on Saturday. Even though momentum swings back and forth between the offense and defense throughout most practices, it was the defense that maintained control of things on Saturday. Powered by a disruptive...

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Tony Gerdeman

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

Toledo6
 Toledo6
(@Toledo6)
10/08/2019 11:15 pm  

I've been saying this for months now. Jashon Cornell is gonna be a BEAST!!! Did you see how explosive he was during the spring game. Quick-twitch. He looked like a different player. He's going to be a amazing 3-technique this year. Mark it down! I hope everyone remembers this post. Because he's going to be something to watch. I'm surprised no one has been talkin about him on the board. He's going to surprise mini. Just watch great player

ReplyQuote
Buckeye All-Star
 Buckeye All-Star
(@Buckeye All-Star)
12/08/2019 9:52 am  

That's good news about the defense notwithstanding it's an inexperienced offense and the first scrimmage but it's a good sign. I'm still having nightmares about last year's underachieving defense. I hope we get to see a Silver Bullet defense again as it's been a while.

ReplyQuote