Share:

Ten Things We Learned From Ohio State's 42-0 Shutout Over Cincinnati  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
September 8, 2019 7:25 pm  
wpf-cross-image

This was the game we were going to have notions confirmed, and after Ohio State's 42-0 win over Cincinnati on Saturday, there was plenty of confirmations going on. Justin Fields looked as comfortable as a goat in a junk yard, and his receivers gave him more cushions than a bumper pool factory. The running game responded as well, providing...

This topic was modified 6 days ago by Tony Gerdeman
This topic was modified 5 days ago by Tony Gerdeman

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

Joe Miller
 Joe Miller
(@Joe Miller)
September 8, 2019 9:25 pm  

"Bosaing".....I love it....

ReplyQuote
Christopher Perry
 Christopher Perry
(@Christopher Perry)
September 9, 2019 12:03 pm  

I just dont get the Pete Werner thing. Dabo, Lincoln, and Nick would have fun exposing him wherever we lined him up... put him in the slot or space against those teams and see what you get!

OLine looked better. Hopefully they continue to improve.

Where did the under the center package go? I actually think its better for the running backs.

This defense could be special if it stays healthy.

ReplyQuote
Buck68
 Buck68
(@Buck68)
September 9, 2019 1:52 pm  

10 Popular & Self-Conflicted Notions to Die for....? ;-{)}

1- "Still have more". Rhymes with "I did the best I could"?

2- X is Y, except for Z. Rather, each person & situation is unique... so how the Buckeye coaches and players 'weave it together' each play, is the only measure of quality in the only time we're all in... NOW.

3- [Everybody] who 'has a future', 'has potential. No one 'has' the future; so we have a variety of 'guesses' extrapolating current and past perceptions.

4- Everybody 'has' a home... while they still 'have a heart'. We're all seeking THE Home... each in our own way... which is why 'few' find it... and so many of us 'student drivers' 'tell' the Driving Instructor how to teach. "Tells"...tell.

5-What is quite as delusional as "a go-to-guy"... other than THEE go-to-guy? We continually hear about 'progress' and 'progressions' and 'process'... but... this is the very endeavor to 'get' the Guy we so say we so want.... To say nothing of the brilliant strategery of "Here We Come" to "Get That Yard" "but"... "only when we 'really' need it."

6-10. [Gives himself a 'break' to 'find himself' in #6-10 ...to 'gather his courage' to find himself in 1-5 as well.

Johari say.... "build a better team? Expand our Arena."

ReplyQuote
Hank
 Hank
(@Hank)
September 9, 2019 7:49 pm  

Christopher, I agree with you on the Werner thing. I still say he is a MAC player at best.

ReplyQuote