Notifications
Clear all

The Best Indoor Games In Ohio State Football History  

RSS

Tom Orr
(@tom-orr)
Eminent Member Admin
March 22, 2020 9:15 pm  

The Buckeyes have played just 31 of their more than 1,300 games indoors. But some of them have ranked among the most memorable in OSU history.

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Tony Gerdeman

Ron Fishman
 Ron Fishman
(@Ron Fishman)
March 23, 2020 5:05 pm  

Great romp down memory, even if it regurgitates Cooper's pathetic coaching. Down 38-6 v. Minn in 1989., why go for 2 in 2nd qtr.? A lucky conversion to save a bit of momentum.

ReplyQuote
James Bryant Fan
 James Bryant Fan
(@James Bryant Fan)
March 23, 2020 11:08 pm  

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

I remember watching the Minnesota game and thinking that the Buckeyes were never out of it because they were beating themselves in the first half. Lots of turnovers, penalties, etc., and Minnesota wasn't doing much on their own. If I remember correctly, at the time this game tied the record for biggest come from behind victory in all of major college football.

I live in Hong Kong and can tell you social/physical distancing works. Many, if not most of the local Covid-19 infections here are from clusters associated with religious facilities, family parties, weddings and people going to bars and nightclubs. Also, the best advice I have heard is that everyone should act as if they are infected and try to prevent infecting people who are more vulnerable. The message I meant to convey in my comment a while ago in response to James Mills complaining about the cancelling of the Spring football game because someone stubbed their toe was that everyone is connected and in this together, so please think of the bigger picture and be safe.

ReplyQuote