Share:

The Tip Sheet: Via a Cramped New Jersey Bathtub  

RSS

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
September 20, 2019 8:31 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Welcome to the biggest week of the college football season this month. There are enough big games this weekend to break some hearts, which is actually the best thing about college football. We all love to see other people in pain. It's the only way to find joy in our miserable lives. There are three games this weekend between ranked (AP) opponents, and there...

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago 2 times by Tony Gerdeman

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

Barry
 Barry
(@Barry)
September 20, 2019 8:53 pm  

Thanks Tony, a proper tip sheet up to your standards, even if its late! Heck, I didn't have time to read it earlier anyway.

ReplyQuote
Douglas Petrovich
 Douglas Petrovich
(@Douglas Petrovich)
September 20, 2019 10:55 pm  

You really want to cheer for OSU against TX? Why? TX already has a loss, and it's to our advantage to have 2 1-loss teams in that weak conference with a crack at beating Okee. Recent years have shown that the committee likes Okee better than the Silver Bullets when the 2 teams have tied records. We need no competition from an undefeated team from that conference.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
September 20, 2019 11:26 pm  

No. Just impossible to do an entire Tip Sheet with no mistakes it seems.

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

ReplyQuote
Douglas Petrovich
 Douglas Petrovich
(@Douglas Petrovich)
September 21, 2019 12:29 am  

Tony, great call on the USC-Utah game: 31-23, with the game finishing at 30-23. I certainly have never called one that close. You more than made up for the mistake with the cheering for Texas. Well done! And keep up the good work.

ReplyQuote

Buccaroo
 Buccaroo
(@Buccaroo)
September 21, 2019 5:03 am  

TG- excellent job on the Tip Sheet- couldn't start the w/e without it's sage advice-
BTW- don't sweat the neighbors tomatoes - once the suckers come in there are more than anyone can eat.

ReplyQuote
Buckeye All-Star
 Buckeye All-Star
(@Buckeye All-Star)
September 21, 2019 12:53 pm  

Heh-heh, that was a good one about the Big Ten Championship preview, Tony. UM hasn't a snowball's chance in Ann Arbor of being in that game, lol. What's the over/under that Shee Patterson will still be walking by then? I hope the douche bags up north win but that looks hopeless.

I'm going to root hard for ND against Gawgia. If ND loses there goes any value a Michigan win over them will have for OSU when we beat Harbaugh's band of underachievers. The Catholics prayed extra hard all week for a miracle so never say never, Tony. I've never seen such negativity in a Tip Sheet. Don't get me wrong, I hate ND as much as the next guy but I don't care to see Gawgia around any more because they are wasting everybody's time and taking up valuable space.

ReplyQuote