Forum

Better Call Saul - ...

Share:

Better Call Saul - Lantern (Season 3 Finale Tonight)  

RSS

tallmadgebuck
(@tallmadgebuck)
June 19, 2017 10:57 am  

Who's ready? 

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 19, 2017 11:02 am  

I'm expecting the episode to open up with a flash forward to Nebraska. Wife and I are planning on starting Breaking Bad again here shortly. She's only seen it all once, which isn't nearly enough. Does Hector go down tonight? Does Chuck get his way? I'm terrified.

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

ReplyQuote
kybuckeye
(@kybuckeye)
June 19, 2017 11:39 am  

I can't wait...I've seen images of Bryan Cranston on the set of BCS earlier this year; I'm wondering if he'll make a cameo tonight?

but this post is more of a test post to see if I can actually reply to a thread. Just starting to navigate my way around here.

ReplyQuote
Northeast Ohio Buckeye
(@northeast-ohio-buckeye)
Eminent Member
June 19, 2017 12:20 pm  

TG, I'm guessing you're more terrified of the new site than BCS or BB. Anyway, yes BCS should be good tonight. Didn't realize it was the last episode for the season. I'm actually only here trying to figure out posting/navigating. Hopefully I figured out a little more.   Take Care!!

ReplyQuote
Drako
(@drako)
Eminent Member
June 19, 2017 1:09 pm  

I'm still wondering what is going to happen with Kim - if she's going to be around for season 4.

Because I couldn't go for three.

ReplyQuote

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 19, 2017 1:52 pm  
Posted by: daltongang@glwb.net

TG, I'm guessing you're more terrified of the new site than BCS or BB. Anyway, yes BCS should be good tonight. Didn't realize it was the last episode for the season. I'm actually only here trying to figure out posting/navigating. Hopefully I figured out a little more.   Take Care!!

Everything terrifies me right now. I'm a mess. BCS tonight will be the first hour of television I've watched in at least a few days. 

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 19, 2017 1:54 pm  

Kim should get a spinoff. AMC could finally expose the seedy underworld of zoning laws. 

ReplyQuote
Northeast Ohio Buckeye
Eminent Member
June 19, 2017 2:04 pm  

I'm sure it is, hang in there, but, take a break for BCS.        

ReplyQuote
tallmadgebuck
(@tallmadgebuck)
June 19, 2017 2:45 pm  
Posted by: Tony Gerdeman

Kim should get a spinoff. AMC could finally expose the seedy underworld of zoning laws. 

They could spend a whole season on interstate mineral rights.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 19, 2017 2:55 pm  

I'd like to see Tuco represent himself in one of those disputes.

ReplyQuote

tallmadgebuck
(@tallmadgebuck)
June 19, 2017 3:47 pm  

Tuco: It's your meeting. Why don't you start talking and tell me what you want! (extinguishes cigarette on tongue)

Kim: Your signature and $15,004.05

Tuco: 15 G's?!?

Kim: Your signature accepting damages for resource depletion in lieu of a lease on your mineral rights. $4.05 to replace the legal papers you stole and an extra $15,000 for my partner's pain and suffering. 

Tuco: (long pause) Oh yeah. I remember that little piss-ant. Let me get this straight. I stole your legal papers. I beat the piss out out your mule boy, Ernie. And you walk in here and bring me more legal papers!?! (laughs maniacally) That's some brilliant planning right there.

Kim: You got one part of that wrong. These aren't legal papers. (picks up legal papers)

Tuco: What? (Kim throws legal papers on floor and room EXPLODES!)

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 19, 2017 10:11 pm  

I want this scene!

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 19, 2017 11:24 pm  

Jimmy told Mike after they gave the Kettleman's money back that he would never make that mistake again. Now Chuck is certifiably crazy again and has $3M in his back pocket. Jimmy gonna get that money.

ReplyQuote
tallmadgebuck
(@tallmadgebuck)
June 20, 2017 12:15 pm  

Agreed - back in the series premier, Jimmy was trying to get Howard to buyout Chuck.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 20, 2017 12:28 pm  

I don't think Chuck is dead, but they didn't make it seem like it's a sure thing he survives on Talking Saul. Does he kill himself in his de-electrified house as one last eff you to Jimmy to show that he did actually have an allergy and it ended up killing him? Because he always has to be right?

ReplyQuote

UVABuck
(@uvabuck)
June 20, 2017 1:23 pm  

I think that the interplay between Jimmy and Chuck is some of the best writing on TV - both with their flaws, both holding long grudges, and both right and wrong in their own way. So much like real family situations, although hopefully no one here is experiencing anything remotely similar. Nice to see Salamanca get his, and Nacho being able to recover the fake pills, but I wonder if Nacho meets his demise when Tuco takes over for his uncle? (or was that answered in BB - I tend to forget things at my age).

ReplyQuote
Northeast Ohio Buckeye
Eminent Member
June 20, 2017 1:46 pm  

You're not the only one on the age part, aac. It is interesting between the two bros. That Chuck is one messed up SOB, but the guy playing the part is excellent.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 20, 2017 1:55 pm  
Posted by: UVABuck

I think that the interplay between Jimmy and Chuck is some of the best writing on TV - both with their flaws, both holding long grudges, and both right and wrong in their own way. So much like real family situations, although hopefully no one here is experiencing anything remotely similar. Nice to see Salamanca get his, and Nacho being able to recover the fake pills, but I wonder if Nacho meets his demise when Tuco takes over for his uncle? (or was that answered in BB - I tend to forget things at my age).

The interesting thing is that he could be alive or dead in BB. Saul throws him under the bus in BB, but did he do that because Nacho is dead and he knows he's not burning a good friend? Or is this just Saul who now does what he can to stay alive. I mean, he did suggest sending Jesse to Belize. Hank too.

ReplyQuote
Drako
(@drako)
Eminent Member
June 20, 2017 2:17 pm  

I liked this episode, except for Kim's storyline.  She's going to go into elder law now - really?

ReplyQuote
tallmadgebuck
(@tallmadgebuck)
June 20, 2017 3:43 pm  
Posted by: Drako

I liked this episode, except for Kim's storyline.  She's going to go into elder law now - really?

Shoot...I'd go into elder law if there's $17MM class settlements out there. Can't imagine Sandpiper is unique!

ReplyQuote

Drako
(@drako)
Eminent Member
June 20, 2017 4:50 pm  
Posted by: tallmadgebuck
Posted by: Drako

Shoot...I'd go into elder law if there's $17MM class settlements out there. Can't imagine Sandpiper is unique!

It just seems depressing to me, so ...

ReplyQuote
Jim Davidson
(@bucknik)
June 20, 2017 6:24 pm  
Posted by: tallmadgebuck

They could spend a whole season on interstate mineral rights.

Te heck with mineral rights. What about Mesa Verde and their new branches? Interstate banking is Woke! (I think that's what the kids are saying about interstate banking nowadays...)

f1639070 e24f 0133 1386 0a9b146fa4d9

- You can get anywhere in 10 minutes if you go fast enough.

ReplyQuote
Jim Davidson
(@bucknik)
June 20, 2017 6:28 pm  

Well, meth is sort of a mineral when Walter get's done with it.

hqdefault

- You can get anywhere in 10 minutes if you go fast enough.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
June 20, 2017 7:24 pm  

Now I'm convinced Chuck is dead. I didn't believe it til now.

‘Better Call Saul’ Finale Writer: ‘Oh Gosh, What Have We Done?’

ReplyQuote
Sloopdog
(@sloopdog)
June 21, 2017 9:34 am  

Now I'm convinced Chuck is dead. I didn't believe it til now.

‘Better Call Saul’ Finale Writer: ‘Oh Gosh, What Have We Done?’

Going to be interesting watching how that helps speed up Jimmy's path to Saul next season. Pretty tough parting shot Chuck hit him with which will have been his final words to Jimmy.

ReplyQuote