Forum

Better Call Saul - ...

Share:

Better Call Saul - Lantern (Season 3 Finale Tonight)  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Chewbuckeye
(@chewbuckeye)
21/06/2017 12:05 pm  

I caught a snippet.  I think it was Chuck that said something about the date being 2003.  If memory serves me Breaking Bad starts in 2005 or 2006? Yes/No

ReplyQuote
Drako
(@drako)
Eminent Member
21/06/2017 1:32 pm  
Posted by: Chewbuckeye

I caught a snippet.  I think it was Chuck that said something about the date being 2003.  If memory serves me Breaking Bad starts in 2005 or 2006? Yes/No

I believe it was supposed to start in 2008.

Because I couldn't go for three.

ReplyQuote
A Buck-N-Change
(@a-buck-n-change)
22/06/2017 10:40 am  

it will be interesting to see where this show goes, most particularly what happens to Nacho and Kim?  Both are such integral characters yet are not in Saul's or Mike's contingent in Breaking Bad. 

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
22/06/2017 11:11 am  

I'm greedy, but I'd love to see a Nacho spin off after BCS. As long as the writers can't get enough, neither can I. This is a very deep well if they want to keep dipping.

It would basically become it's own franchise like the CSIs or Law & Orders or NCISs.

Except a brazilian times better.

The height of confidence is standing up in a hammock.

ReplyQuote
Potsys Pimps
(@potsys-pimps)
Estimable Member
22/06/2017 12:12 pm  

I'm bummed I haven't been able to watch it yet.  I have Sling and they always have new episodes available the next day via On Demand but they haven't made the finale available to watch yet.  It's really pissing me off that I can't watch it.

"Find the best player on the field and outwork him"

ReplyQuote

Sloopdog
(@sloopdog)
22/06/2017 3:20 pm  
Posted by: Tony Gerdeman

I'm greedy, but I'd love to see a Nacho spin off after BCS. As long as the writers can't get enough, neither can I. This is a very deep well if they want to keep dipping.

It would basically become it's own franchise like the CSIs or Law & Orders or NCISs.

Agreed, Nacho has become my second favorite character behind Mike. Actually I'd love to see a story line where Mike mentors Nacho a little more. Already gave him advice on the pill switchback. 

ReplyQuote
John Porentas
(@johnthe-ozone-net)
Eminent Member Admin
23/06/2017 3:22 am  

Nacho would be a great choice, but so would Kim.

ReplyQuote
Potsys Pimps
(@potsys-pimps)
Estimable Member
23/06/2017 11:08 am  

I finally got to watch this episode last night and I was very underwhelmed with it.  Usually, season finale's have some exciting revelations and something hanging that leaves you dying to see the 1st episode of the next season.  This one had Saltamacha having a heart attack, which we all knew was coming, and Chuck killing himself, which I"m cool with because I was getting tired of his character and there was nothing else to do with his character.  This episode just seemed too obvious and slow for a finale.

"Find the best player on the field and outwork him"

ReplyQuote
Chewbuckeye
(@chewbuckeye)
23/06/2017 12:43 pm  

Missed a final flash forward (feels like Lost again) to the Cinnabon in Nebraska

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
23/06/2017 5:12 pm  
Posted by: Chewbuckeye

Missed a final flash forward (feels like Lost again) to the Cinnabon in Nebraska

Yeah, I thought that's where we would start in this episode for sure.

ReplyQuote

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
23/06/2017 5:12 pm  
Posted by: Sloopdog

Agreed, Nacho has become my second favorite character behind Mike. Actually I'd love to see a story line where Mike mentors Nacho a little more. Already gave him advice on the pill switchback. 

You just created the dream scenario. Maybe we can sort of get it over the next couple of seasons.

ReplyQuote
Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
23/06/2017 5:17 pm  
Posted by: Potsys Pimps

I finally got to watch this episode last night and I was very underwhelmed with it.  Usually, season finale's have some exciting revelations and something hanging that leaves you dying to see the 1st episode of the next season.  This one had Saltamacha having a heart attack, which we all knew was coming, and Chuck killing himself, which I"m cool with because I was getting tired of his character and there was nothing else to do with his character.  This episode just seemed too obvious and slow for a finale.

I thought it was slow going at the time, but looking back it was a slow boil of Chuck succumbing to his sickness. This was the culmination of three seasons, so I can forgive a lack of pace.

ReplyQuote
jaxstor
(@jaxstor)
24/06/2017 6:30 am  

I thought it was slow going at the time, but looking back it was a slow boil of Chuck succumbing to his sickness. This was the culmination of three seasons, so I can forgive a lack of pace.

It was a good episode. But where was Mike? Season finale.....no Mike? 

ReplyQuote
jaxstor
(@jaxstor)
24/06/2017 6:32 am  

The show does seem to go at a snails pace to get one thing accomplished 

ReplyQuote
jaxstor
(@jaxstor)
24/06/2017 6:35 am  
Posted by: Sloopdog

You just created the dream scenario. Maybe we can sort of get it over the next couple of seasons.

Mike and Nacho teaming up, Nacho learning the ropes, like The Mechanic. I would watch that

ReplyQuote

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
27/06/2017 7:54 pm  

Better Call Saul officially renewed for a fourth season. Woot!

ReplyQuote
Sloopdog
(@sloopdog)
28/06/2017 12:59 pm  

Better Call Saul officially renewed for a fourth season. Woot!

S'all good, man!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2