Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Getting to the Legacy Forum  

RSS

TellMe
(@tellme)
August 27, 2017 9:58 am  

I'm not able to get to Legacy. The notice says I will receive and eMail that completes the registration, however I don't get an eMail to do that.

Tony Gerdeman
(@tony-gerdeman)
Noble Member Admin
August 28, 2017 12:44 am  

There is a link above that says Forums. Mouse over it or click on it to expand it. You'll see the Legacy Forums link there. Or just go to forums.theozone.net

ReplyQuote
TellMe
(@tellme)
August 29, 2017 5:17 am  

I still can't post because I have not recieved the email that completes the registration. I get this message:

Post Errors:

• Account is not currently permitted to post because you have not yet completed the registration process. You must receive the confirmation E-mail and then click on the link it contains, to activate your account.

ReplyQuote
Mrs. Zanzibar
(@mrs-zanzibar)
New Member Moderator
September 2, 2017 3:25 pm  

This was an issue that Zanzibar just recently fixed.  My understanding is that the legacy forums moved to a different server, which caused a few issues that Zanzibar had to fix.  The email issue was just fixed this week.

Try going to the link below to have your email resent .  That should solve the problem.

http://forums.theozone.net/registration/resend1.pl

If that still doesn't work, there is a link at that page to contact Zanzibar.

ReplyQuote
TellMe
(@tellme)
September 4, 2017 4:59 am  

Thanks Mrs Z, that did the trick. It registered the new account so I can use Legacy as a newbie. 

I know you guys have been on high overload and I appreciate it.

Many thanks again.

Arcade (TellMe)

ReplyQuote