Chip Minnich and Shannon Sommers are back with the Silver Bullets Podcast. Formerly known as the Men of the Scarlet and Gray Podcast, the Silver Bullets Podcast will bring you the same great interviews and discussions as before. For those that weren’t listeners of the MotSaG Podcast, there were weekly discussions with the opponents’ beat reporters to learn about that week’s opponent. There were also other interviews, roundtable discussions, and just plain goofiness. This will not change!
The first episode of the new show the following was discussed:
- The move from MotSaG Podcast to Silver Bullets Podcast plus joining theozone.net
- Big Ten Media Days announcement about BTN being on Hulu and YoutubeTV
- Stanley Jackson is going to be having a show on Sportstime Ohio
- Jim Harbaugh dressing down for the Big Ten Media Days
- Shannon talks about his first The Game experience
- Shannon has information about working for Ohio State Athletics (Redcoat/Ushers openings)
- Big Ten’s discussion about Friday night college football games
- Chris Spielman lawsuit
- Kevin Wilson becoming the Buckeyes offensive coordinator
- Training camp changes, longer since there are no more two-a-day practices allowed
Have any questions? Feel free to ask, and they can be answered on the show. We’ll be setting up a call-in number if listeners would like to leave a voice mail question that we can play on the show.